A 4-star hotel in the centre of Nice
The capital of the French Riviera is all yours. The Amphitheatre, Place Masséna and its shops, the long beach (no less than 7 km), the picturesque streets... Not to mention the hinterland and its villages that await your visit. Stay at the Nice Riviera Hotel and savour the gentle way of life in Nice.
- From the west and east, follow the A8 "La Provençale" motorway and take exit 50
- From the north (Paris, Lyon), follow the A6 and take exit 50
- Latitude: 43, 7001205
- Longitude: 7, 2694544
Nice-Ville train station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
It is served by:
- the high-speed TVG lines from Paris (5:40 mins), Geneva (6:20 mins), Metz (9:30 mins)
- the Intercités line from Nice to Bordeaux-Saint Jean
- the PACA TER regional lines from Nice to Les Arcs, Nice to Vintimille, Nice to Cannes
Distance in km between the Nice Riviera Hotel in Nice and:
|Monaco||21 km||40 mins|
|Cannes||35 km||54 mins|
|Vintimille||42 km||48 mins|
|Saint-Tropez||113 km||2 hours|
|Toulon||150 km||1:48 mins|
|Hyères||150 km||1:50 mins|
|Aix-en Provence||177 km||2 hours|
|Marseille||206 km||2:20 mins|
|Avignon||262 km||2:50 mins|
|Lyon||472 km||4:48 mins|
|Paris||935 km||8:50 mins|
The Riviera, a legend
The French Riviera? Immediately, you think about the superb 19th century seaside resorts where rich industrialists and the European aristocracy used to gather in order to escape the winter cold. A legendary area which extends from Nice to Menton. Stay in Nice and discover a taste of this period.
Promenade des Anglais, Négresco, floral gardens and parks, beaches and warm sea, colourful facades in the city centre, etc. A host of places to visit and discover in the sun of the French Riviera.
- The Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya
- Place Masséna
- Matisse Museum
- Mamac (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)
- Chagall National Museum
- The Port of Nice
Take time to explore the region. Guaranteed surprises and thrills! From the coast to the hilltop villages with the flagstone roofs, including Menton, Cannes, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and the famous Principality of Monaco... there is something for all tastes and all wishes.
- Menton (lemon festival and music festival)
- Villages to discover: Peillon, Lucéram, Èze, Piène-Haute
- Gourdon: feudal castle with gardens created by Lenôtre, many craftsmen.
- The tourist routes to be discovered with curiosity, good humour and gourmet pleasure: the Route Napoléon from Vallauris to Grenoble; the Grande Corniche (exceptional viewpoint from La Turbie; the Moyenne Corniche (from the Italian border, it passes through Menton, Monaco and Èze); the Basse Corniche (seaside).